Tuesday 29 November 2011

New image plates: Red Angel

Around a week ago I logged into my facebook and saw a post about Red Angel (tm) image plates. After looking at the price and the images I ordered them. Sadly, I haven't gotten them yet because it usually takes around 2-3 weeks to receive an item from USA if you live in Canada.

The images for the plates are:






















Red angel plates can be bought on amazon.com (click here to go to the link directly). The set includes 21 plates for $11.99 plus shipping (if you live in USA shipping is for $3.99; and if you're internationally shipping is for $15.99). For me, the total was $27.98 <= which I think is a great deal considering one konad plate costs around $7 and the bundle monster plates are around the same price. At the time being I can't really say if I'm happy with my purchase or not because I haven't gotten them yet. I'm hoping they stamp as well as they look.

1 comment:

  1. hi ana happy you are back ,those plates are amazing ,I'll order them for sure:)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...