Tuesday 27 March 2012

Simple Stamping

Different people use different techniques to relax when they are stressed out. I usually do my nails to lower my stress level (which usually works); was hoping for the same today so I changed my manicure after 1 day but it didn't work I still have a terrible migraine.

For today's manicure I used You Hut or Mine by essie as my base color. It's a really pretty rose pink color with hint of shimmer. Swatch of Your Hut or Mine (with flash):
 Your Hut or Mine in sunlight (in real life the shimmer is more noticeable):
I wanted to try a different polish for stamping so I used Black Hole by Kleancolor. Black Hole is a maroon nail polish with hint of shimmer in it <= I think should have tried a darker color over rose pink but to make it pop out more. Anyways I stamped using konad plate m78 and the final result:


Hope you guys enjoyed my manicure for the day. I almost forgot to mention I found a store close to my house that sells Kleancolor nail polish for only $2, so honest truth for a polish that cost only $2 it stamped pretty well.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...