Monday 16 April 2012

Simple Summer Manicure

I did this manicure a while back but forgot to post it.
For this manicure I used Papaya Punch by China Glaze, it's a yellow tangerine color, as my base color. Swatches of Papaya Punch (these swatches are new but the design on the bottom is old):

For stamping I used RA-111 (click here to obtain more information on red angel plates) with red Konad stamping polish. Swatches of the final design after applying a top coat:
Picture taken outside in direct sunlight:
Picture taken outside when it was a bit cloudy:
After few hours I decided to layered it with a glittery clear top coat #732 by Paris Memories Nail Polish, a clear glitter polish with green, red, blue, pink glitters. The glitters are not micro-glitter they are noticeable; also I don't know if the company has bad polish (it's the first time I used their polish) or it was my bottle but it smelled really bad so you might want to cover your mouth when applying this. How it looked after applying Paris Memories:

Hope you enjoyed my post for today. If you liked it or hated it let me know in the comment section below.

2 comments:

  1. Papaya punch is one of my favorite chinaglaze polishes.I never tried it with red ..it is really beautiful.thank u

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. @Etab thank's... and Papaya Punch is also one of my all time favorite colors :D

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...