Friday 4 May 2012

Peeling Wallpaper

For today's manicure I tried doing an old wallpaper peeling effect using foils and stamping.

Tutorial:


After my base coat dried I applied 3 coats of Skull & Glossbones by OPI. For stamping I used Konad special stamping polish in white with bundle monster BM20, red angel RA 105, konad m83, and red angel RA 108. How it looked after I was done stamping:


 I cut small pieces of Elven Gold and African Jade foil (you don't need a lot for this manicure; click here if you want more information on the foils). I applied the adhesive on my nails randomly (in blobs). Once the adhesive was dry I placed the foil on my nails randomly (shinny/pattern side up); for this step you might need to apply the adhesive and do the steps again if you want overlap of the foils or if you think the nail doesn't have enough foil on it. Once I was satisfied with the results I applied a layer of top coat by Sech Vite to make the foil crinkle a bit. How it looked once I was done:



Hope you enjoyed my post for today. If you liked it or hated it let me know in the comment section below.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...