Saturday 12 May 2012

Retro Nails

For today's manicure I used 'The Right Thing' by Nicole by OPI as my base color. It's a reddish orange color with red micro glitters. Swatch of 'The Right Thing' (without flash):

Swatch with flash:

For stamping I used 'Silver Sweep' by Sally Hansen's Instra-Dri with red angel's plate RA-105. I have to admit after seeing the formula I was having second doubts about how well it was going to stamp but after seeing it on my nails I was shocked. Side note: it does stamp better then Konad's special stamping polish in silver; you can see the stamped image clearly in silver compared to Konad's silver stamping polish (the image stamped using Konad's silver polish is duller; might do a comparison in the near future). (Now hopefully I can find a better gold stamping polish too since Konad's special stamping polish in gold is also horrible.) Final design after applying a top coat:

 Close up image:
 In sunlight:


Hope you enjoyed my post for today. If you liked it or hated it let me know in the comment section below.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...