Tuesday 19 June 2012

Bundle Monster Stamping Plate Set 3

I don't know if you've heard it by know or not but bundle monster just released their stamping plates for 2012! You can purchase them directly from bundle monster (by clicking here) or through amazon (by clicking here). They are for $21.99 plus shipping of $4 (if you live in USA normal shipping is $0) or $10 or $25(if you want it within 2-3 days). (Note I paid $4 for shipping because I don't want to get them ASAP; I'm currently studying for an exam.) Also, the set includes 25 plates (BM-301 to BM-325) total of 150 designs. The images for the plates are:
























I'll review them once I get them. Hope you enjoyed my post for today. If you liked it or hated it let me know in the comment or reaction section below.

1 comment:

  1. I love bundle monster stamping plates!! These look so pretty and very original:)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...